BLOG & RESOURCES
We've put together an ongoing library of great resources, geared towards all of our clients and followers. You can search for speciﬁc topics, or simply browse through our categories to ﬁnd exactly what you’re looking for.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE RESOURCES:
- Kid’s Health: kidshealth.org
- Teen Health: kidshealth.org/teen
- Experience, deepen, and share the power of living gratefully: www.gratefulness.org
- Meet people and share experiences: www.meetup.com
- Free yoga & meditation: www.doyogawithme.com
- Raise money & awareness for support of children and youth who are living with mental health challenges: www.mfym.ca
MOST RECENT POSTS
Mindful Body Scan (10 minutes) The Mindful Body Scan uses body sensations to help get us out of our ruminating mind, and into our body. As you scan you may notice a variety of different sensations including: warm, cold, numb, tingling, aching, pricking, pulsing. Some sensations may be comfortable, and some may be uncomfortable. There’s no right or wrong sensation, and you don’t have to change any of the sensations.
The past 12 months have been tough for me and I’ll admit I’ve had several bouts of depression and anxiety. My life started unraveling when Everest College shut down and I lost my job as an instructor. That same day, my mom called and said my Nan (who was very dear to me) was in the hospital and likely wouldn’t live much longer. Then, my sister had a family crisis.