BLOG & RESOURCES
We've put together an ongoing library of great resources, geared towards all of our clients and followers. You can search for speciﬁc topics, or simply browse through our categories to ﬁnd exactly what you’re looking for.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE RESOURCES:
- Kid’s Health: kidshealth.org
- Teen Health: kidshealth.org/teen
- Experience, deepen, and share the power of living gratefully: www.gratefulness.org
- Meet people and share experiences: www.meetup.com
- Free yoga & meditation: www.doyogawithme.com
- Raise money & awareness for support of children and youth who are living with mental health challenges: www.mfym.ca
MOST RECENT POSTS
Amber McAuley is interviewed on Jewel FM radio – August 14, 2016 Watch the Video Here
Firms get personal for Media for Young Minds campaign in Barrie – “For the second year, RVH, the Barrie Advance and Simcoe.com are teaming up to raise money for a $3-million child and youth mental-health centre, which will include an intervention space, day hospital and eight-bed inpatient unit. McAuley is just one of dozens of business owners helping raise funds — a total of $62,000 was raised last year —
Amber McAuley interviewed on Rogers TV Daytime about the Youth Empowerment Program. Video will play after the Rogers advertisement.
This interview highlights some staggering statistics about the lack of support for teens with mental health challenges. I decided to share some details about my own experiences with attempting suicide and hope viewers are inspired to get involved with supporting changes relating to mental health