BLOG & RESOURCES
We've put together an ongoing library of great resources, geared towards all of our clients and followers. You can search for speciﬁc topics, or simply browse through our categories to ﬁnd exactly what you’re looking for.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE RESOURCES:
- Kid’s Health: kidshealth.org
- Teen Health: kidshealth.org/teen
- Experience, deepen, and share the power of living gratefully: www.gratefulness.org
- Meet people and share experiences: www.meetup.com
- Free yoga & meditation: www.doyogawithme.com
- Raise money & awareness for support of children and youth who are living with mental health challenges: www.mfym.ca
MOST RECENT POSTS
It took me a long time to befriend myself. I used to think I was doomed and that I would never amount to much. I’m so glad I proved myself wrong, and then dedicated my life to being a beacon for anyone who feels stuck. Everybody has the potential to use what makes them different to make a difference. One thing I focus on is supporting parents to think outside
It is not breaking news that we need to take care of ourselves. But, how often do you put self-care on your to-do list? Be honest. If you do put self-care on your to-do list, is it something you squeeze in around other priorities? I will admit the time I set aside for myself is often heavily influenced by “more important” things; and these things usually consist of tasks to help others.