BLOG & RESOURCES
We've put together an ongoing library of great resources, geared towards all of our clients and followers. You can search for speciﬁc topics, or simply browse through our categories to ﬁnd exactly what you’re looking for.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE RESOURCES:
- Kid’s Health: kidshealth.org
- Teen Health: kidshealth.org/teen
- Experience, deepen, and share the power of living gratefully: www.gratefulness.org
- Meet people and share experiences: www.meetup.com
- Free yoga & meditation: www.doyogawithme.com
- Raise money & awareness for support of children and youth who are living with mental health challenges: www.mfym.ca
MOST RECENT POSTS
Joy Foster is a beacon for youth. She invited me for an interview on her show Future Prospects and our conversation highlighted some hard truths about my lived experience with being a teen and young adult who suffered with mental health challenges. We discussed the impact of risky behaviours, labels, denial, and separation; and we highlighted some of my favourite tools from my recently published workbook “A Map to Limitless
Over the past few weeks I’ve felt fear, frustration, stuck, hopeless. Been mad at myself, mad at the world. And, I’ve experienced this new pain in my chest that is incredibly uncomfortable. Since I wrote my last newsletter a tsunami of negativity has flooded our world and, to say the least, is shaking things up. Click here to read more.