BLOG & RESOURCES
We've put together an ongoing library of great resources, geared towards all of our clients and followers. You can search for speciﬁc topics, or simply browse through our categories to ﬁnd exactly what you’re looking for.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE RESOURCES:
- Kid’s Health: kidshealth.org
- Teen Health: kidshealth.org/teen
- Experience, deepen, and share the power of living gratefully: www.gratefulness.org
- Meet people and share experiences: www.meetup.com
- Free yoga & meditation: www.doyogawithme.com
- Raise money & awareness for support of children and youth who are living with mental health challenges: www.mfym.ca
MOST RECENT POSTS
Physical health, mental health, and communication skills are intertwined. I love my business coach Irina Benedict. She challenged me recently to connect the dots about how communication fits with physical and mental health. Surely we all have our ideas about how the three are connected, but Irina asked me to put it simply. Click here to read more about my insights on connecting the dots.